NECK & SHOULDER PAIN
TREATMENT IN BANGKOK
Learn 7 Natural Ways to Ease Annoying, Daily, Irritating Neck and Shoulder Pain – Before It Gets Any Worse…
Get Your Free
Neck & Shoulder Pain Guide
Click Here To Download It >>
Get Your Free Neck & Shoulder
Click Here To Download It >>
If you’ve got neck or shoulder pain, stiffness or headaches – it is very tempting to think that it is not a big deal and that it will go away on its own. Or, you pass it off as having just “slept awkwardly”, or that it is just a “spasm” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from…
There is no obvious reason why it happen – but it does not seem to be shifting!
If thats’ happening to you, you’re not alone. We hear this type of thing all the time! And when it comes to suffering from neck or shoulder pain, everybody we see wants to know:
“Why Is This Happening To Me?”
“Why am I still suffering from neck and/0r shoulder pain after putting up with it for six months (or more)?“
Most people think that when they get Neck or Shoulder Pain, the pain is going to go away on its own. That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if it never happened… But then 6 months later you’re still living with nagging pain even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time at Form Physio and Rehab is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” to “see how it goes” – but then 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the same Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better, only to be given ANOTHER prescription of even stronger pills.
Has This Type Of Thing Happened To You?
Maybe you are confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have a neck problem – but it’s actually your shoulder where the problem is? It’s a very confusing part of the body to work out where the problem is, and this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their Neck and Shoulder pain. Worse, many people just end just accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, as if it “has” to be that way.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Neck And/Or Shoulder Pain, Here are 7 Reasons Why It Could Be
Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you that everybody gets Neck and Shoulder pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Neck and Shoulder pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You seeked help from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You’ve tried using things like Heat Pads, Electrotherapy, Ultrasound, Shockwave, or Laser but they did nothing to help make the pain better
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Neck or Shoulder pain was so bad, but it still irritates you daily
7. You decided to get a few massages hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call with one of our physical therapists at Form Physio and Rehab to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the things that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
Talk to a Physical Therapist
Click Here >>
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Neck/Shoulder Pain Quickly?”
Well, here are 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people rest for weeks, hoping that the pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or the pain and swelling gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your Neck and/or Shoulder pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back any time soon
3. Avoid sitting and sleeping in awkward positions – ever woken up with a painful neck? Or, after a long day spent sitting felt tightness in your shoulders? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to neck and/or shoulder pain is sitting with bad posture, and sleeping in awkward positions. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physio – Physio is proven to help people with neck and shoulder pain. In fact it is one of the most common issues we see at our physiotherapy clinics in Bangkok. If your neck and/or shoulder pain is affecting your job, if your sleep is disturbed by tightness or tension in your shoulder, if it stops you from keeping active, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physiotherapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physiotherapy team at Form Physio and Rehab clinic in Bangkok can help you live with less neck or shoulder pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our clinics in Bangkok:
Apply for a Free Discovery Session
Click Here >>
Note: At your Discovery Session you’ll meet 1-on-1 with one of our expert Physiotherapists. We’ll assess and help you understand the root cause of your pain. If we’re a good fit, we’ll discuss the best next steps. If we’re not, we’ll do everything we can to direct you towards a solution.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physiotherapist at Form Physio and Rehab Help You Get Rid of Your Neck and/or Shoulder Pain?“
Here’s just a few of the things our Physiotherapy Team in Bangkok can do for you:
We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Neck/Shoulder pain once and for all – often inside 30 minutes
Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit your ability to be active – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers which are obviously not very good for your health long-term
We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your neck/shoulder pain once and for all
We can help you avoid dangerous Neck or Shoulder surgery – and painful injections
We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room…
We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that Neck or Shoulder pain has taken from you…
We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
We can help you sit more comfortably at your desk or during your drives so that you can get work done comfortable and without so many interruptions
We can give you more confidence doing the workouts you haven’t been able to do!
Basically… the Physiotherapy Team at Form Physio and Rehab clinics in Bangkok can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and chronic Neck and Shoulder
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our clinic in Bangkok, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
Inquire About Cost & Availability
Click Here >>
Hear from Happy Clients from
Form Physio and Rehab
Please enjoy reading these testimonials from other people just like you who came to see the Physiotherapy Team at Form Physio and Rehab – and left happier and much healthier!
Early 40s, Bangkok, Back Pain
I came here with a severe back injury and was new to physical therapy. The whole journey of healing has been wonderful. The management and the therapists have such deep knowledge of how to help you heal. I felt like they paid more attention to me than any doctor in the USA ever did! They have made my pain almost completely go away and worked on getting me stronger. The online therapy is really wonderful. I was hesitant, but it was much better than expected. My therapist watches me like a hawk and constantly shows how to do movements and adjusts me verbally over the video chat. It really works! I recommend Form Physio whole heartedly.
Early 30s, Bangkok, Knee Pain
I’ve had knee issues for the last 10 years ranging from a meniscus tear and tearing cartilage 3 times - I’ve mostly just lived with it but tried various physios in Bangkok. This is the best physio I’ve been to so far in Thailand. They took the time to assess my body and took the time to see which muscle imbalances were wreaking havoc in my body.On top of that their service is top notch and they check in regularly to make sure you aren’t experiencing pain throughout the week. Their exercise facility is top notch and has a range of equipment. Highly recommend this place for anyone with nagging pain and needs to get their body right
Early 50s, Bangkok, Neck & Shoulder Pain
I researched several places but was convinced to visit Form Physio and Rehab. Khun Rikhi was very helpful welcoming after the first contact I made with them on chat. Without any expectation, I was attended to by Khun Bunthita (Mobile) who detailed a treatment plan for me and much to my surprise, I was relieved almost immediately after that first visit. And even more than this, she also found a long time injury I had with my shoulder which actually was responsible for my neck stiffness in the first place. We agreed to continue my treatment plan during the 3 weeks I will be in Bangkok. After 5 visits, even my shoulder injury from 2 years back is now getting better.
“Fill Out the Form to Get YOUR Special Report With All the Best Ways to End Neck or Shoulder Pain”
(…It’s Currently FREE!)