We Are Hiring!
Client Experience Front Desk Position
Do you want to be part of a fun and exciting team and spend your days making people feel amazing by building relationships on the phone and in person…all while working towards something bigger?
If this is sounding like you & what you are looking for read on…
Form Physio and Rehab is a physical therapy clinic in Bangkok that is experiencing rapid growth and are looking for another A Player to join our team. We’ve grown from a one person therapist to a team of 5 physical therapists and from a small clinic space to a big house with a pool. The best part is, this is just the beginning! Our goal is to be the largest physiotherapy clinic outside of a hospital in Thailand and to do that, we need a strong team of physical therapists as well front desk administrators.
Our mission is to help active adults in Bangkok make better decisions about their health. We are here to help them stay active and mobile in order to do the things they love without painkillers, injections, and surgeries.
Just one glance at our google reviews and you can see that we provide an exceptionally high level of care and great experience to all of our clients, which makes them rave and tell their friends.
We are looking for a candidate to help us grow the revenue of the clinic by retaining the clients that we have. Doing this will involve developing deep and meaningful relationships with our clients in a professional way, handling objections, spending time getting to know each one personally and answering their concerning questions about physical therapy & what we can do for them.
We need this person to create the type of experience that customers can’t wait to come back to, will be happy to pay for and be just as happy to tell others about.
Demand for this role has been high and we invite you to apply if you feel confident and able to achieve the tasks and responsibilities listed below:
1. Provide An Amazing Customer Experience – Your number one job is to provide an unparalleled customer experience that clients can’t wait to come back to and forces them to tell all their friends about. You will do this by caring about each and every person that walks through the doors, creating strong and meaningful relationships, and creating a “wow” experience every single interaction they have with us. Some ways you will do this may include but are not limited to opening the door as they arrive, preparing their prefered beverage as you sit with them in the waiting room, or writing handwritten letters during any meaningful life event!
2. Show Genuine Empathy – People in painful states often feel discouraged and feel doubt, especially if they’ve been let down by other healthcare providers. Your job is to relate and show our clients you understand their situation and how they feel so they feel confident in us as their trusted providers.
3. Prevent No Shows And Limit Drop Offs And Cancellations – You will be responsible for ensuring clients successfully complete their entire course of treatment. Having clients stop after 3 sessions does not help us or them, so your job is to help them stay the course so they can achieve a full recovery. You will accomplish this by being someone clients can’t wait to see each week and fostering trust and an open relationship through in person communication, check in phone calls, welcome gifts, etc.
4. Create Raving Fans And Lifelong Clients – Our goal is to turn every client that works with us into a lifelong client.
5. Manage The Front Desk And Coordinate Patient Care – You will be responsible for organizing and managing the physical therapy schedule, including all necessary forms and paperwork, charts, receipts, etc;.
Furthermore, experience in this exact role is not required, however the candidate is required to adhere to our core values:
The successful candidate will work for the owner of the business to ensure that these core values are present in the day to day running of the business – and ultimate, responsible for the successful growth of the business!
What You Will Get In Return…
If What You’ve Just Read Is Of Interest To You, We Invite You To Apply Below