DIASTASIS RECTI/ ABDOMINAL SEPARATION
Discover How to Heal Diastasis Recti Naturally Without Surgery to Regain Control of Your Body and Feel Like Yourself Again!
Are you worried about your mummy tummy and feel embarrassed to discuss it with anyone?
Are you embarrassed that you still look pregnant months after giving birth?
Are you frustrated and lack the body confidence you once had?
Does it concern you that you’re not able to get back in shape, lose weight, and feel strong again?
Are you missing out on your favorite activities because you might leak when you jump, sneeze, or laugh?
Do you find sex painful or uncomfortable?
If any of these describe you and the situation you are in, we want you to know that you’re not alone. We hear clients talk about these feelings all the time…
So when it comes to living with abdominal separation (or postnatal belly budge even when you have lost all your baby weight) everybody we see wants to know…
“Why Is This Happening To Me?”
“What Can I Do To Strengthen My Core, Improve The Appearance, And Prevent It From Getting Wors?“
Most people think that when they get Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation), it’s just going to go away on its own if they do enough sit ups, running, or worst of all, think that tummy tuck surgeries is the only option.
The hope is that they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it will be as if the back pain never happened…But then 3 months later, you’re still living with abdominal separation or diastasis recti and now some new other issues may start happening like back pain or “leaking” when you cough or sneeze which often gets worse than it was before.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario that we see all the time at Form Physio and Rehab is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them that “you need surgery”. Does that sound familiar?
This approach is extreme and risky as many women don’t want to undergo surgery as it is risky and they don’t have the time to be bed ridden when they have a family to take care for! Also, surgeries come with their own set of complications and it is very important to have a strong core foundation in the muscles underneath first.
Oftentimes many women go online to try to find solutions…they do a Google or YouTube search for answers to the problem but even after trying it all, there is still no significant change. As a result, it often causes more frustration and more issues as the underlying problem isn’t being resolved. This can explain why so many moms are suffering with postpartum concerns that are not resolved.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Diastasis Recti, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be
Lasting Longer Than It Should:
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to just live with it or opt for a “tummy tuck” with a plastic surgeon.
3. A family member, or friend, told you that all women gets this after multiple babies, so you should just accept it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physiotherapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried Googling “Diastasis Recti” or “Abdominal Separation” and have tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your situation worse
6. You decided to do Pilates exercises or lots of abdominal work and it didn’t resolve.
7. You thought using an abdominal binder would fix it, but realised it isn’t getting to the root cause of the problem.
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to a book a call with on of our physios at Form Physio and Rehab to find out what can be done to help you.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the things that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
Talk to a Physical Therapist
Click Here >>
“What Can I Do Help My Diastasis Recti?”
Well, here are 3 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that Diastasis Recti will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line, they’re still putting up with it, and nothing has changed…or it gets worse.
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your Back pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, improve your core strength from the inside out and allow you to feel more confident about your body.
3. Get real, “hands-on” Physio – Physio is proven to help people with diastasis recti, if done the right way! Oftentimes it is accompanied by back pain, pelvic floor weakness, or hip issues. Physio can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physiotherapy team at Form Physio and Rehab can help you with your diastasis recti, we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our clinic
Apply for a Free Discovery Session
Click Here >>
Note: This Free Discovery Session is offered to people who are nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physiotherapist at Form Physio and Rehab Help You Heal Your Diastasis Recti?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Physiotherapy Team can do for you:
We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
We will thoroughly evaluate your spine, pelvis, and abdominals – often inside 30 minutes to determine the best appropriate plan of action
We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercise that will speed up your recovery
We will help you avoid dangerous abdominal surgery
We can help you to finally feel more confident about your body and eliminate any worry that the issue might get worse or hinder you from the exercises you want to do.
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our clinic in Bangkok, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
Inquire About Cost & Availability
Click Here >>